GET MPORT EXPORT CODE REGISTRATION (IEC) IN 1 DAY !
1. Name of Business Entity : Enter the name of business unit on which name you are required Import Export Code Certificate. Name must be mached with PAN Database.
2. Constitution of Business : Select type of business entity of the applicant in which name IEC requires to apply.
3. Description of Business :Describe the nature of business for which IEC Code rquired.
4. Business Activity :Select anyone main business activity to be conducted.
5. Date of Incorporation / Date of Birth : Select the date of birth / incorporation as per the PAN Database.
6. Principal Place of Business Entity : Fill the complete address with Pincode which will get printed on IEC Certificate.
7. Branch Details : Enter the details of branch of applicant if any.
8. PAN Number of Entity : Fill up the PAN Number of the IEC Applicant.
9. E-Mail ID : Fill the correct Email ID of the Applicant.
10. Contact Number : Fill the correct 10 digit Mobile Number of the Applicant.
11. Whether the firm is located in Special Economic Zone (SEZ) : Select Yes if applicant business place is located in Special Economic Zone notifieed by Govt. of India.
Procedure To Obtain Import Export Registration Certificate Online
Frequently Asked Question's
IEC (Import Export Code) is necessary for every entrepreneur who want to start his/her import/export business in India. A Entrepreneur/Company cannot import goods without the Import Export Code which is same for the Exporter. And if they do not have the IEC Code registration Certificate then they cannot avail benefits from DGFT for the export scheme, etc. IEC Code Registration is issued by the DGFT (Director General of Foreign Trade). IEC is a 10-digit code and has a lifetime validity and No Renewals.
- 1. Imported goods imported are blocked from custom authorities, to get it clear, IEC Code Registration Certificate is Required.
- When the goods has to be import, to transfer money online abroad, IEC code is needed by bank..
- When the goods has to be exported, the custom ports needs IEC Code Certificate
- When an exporter receives money in foreign currency directly into his bank account then IEC Code required by the bank.
- No worry of renewal, Lifetime Validity Certificate
- No Filing of Returns.
- Expansion of Business with ease of access.
- Photograph of the applicant
- Copy PAN Card
- Bank certificate/cancelled cheque
- A copy of Aadhar/Voter ID
- Address proof of the office premise
Usually in just 24 you get your Import Export Code/IEC License. But in rare cases, it may take 3-4 day’s as it is based on final approval from DGFT.
No, you cannot hold more than one application.
No, it is not possible legally. And as per the notification of DGFT (Directorate General of Foreign Trade) you cannot so that practice.